There are many opportunities for adult and youth volunteers at the Grace Foundation including, but not limited to helping with:
- Daily care of the horses and other animals
- Facility maintenance and construction
- Office and computer work, filing, data entry etc…
- Equine programs
- Side walkers and other youth assistants
- Education assistant
- Parties, fund raisers and so much more
All new volunteers must attend and complete the orientation clinic prior to volunteering.
- This clinic includes: orientation, tour, barn and horse safety, Grace Foundation's Natural Horsemanship philosophy on handling horses, hands on grooming and leading.
Clinics are held the first Saturday of each month from 9:00am to 12 noon. (unless there is a holiday or conflicting event) Registration begins at 9:00am. Please be at the ranch no later than 9:15am.
- Click here to check the calendar for the next scheduled clinic.
- Grace requests a $10.00 donation per participant for clinic. This cost helps to pay for name tags and other volunteer items. You will be asked to pay this $10 at the time of online registration.
- Please click the link below to fill out the online volunteer application form and then print the first page.
- Then please go to the events page and register for volunteer orientation. (so we can get an idea of how many people to expect.)
- When attending orientation you should bring 4 pages with you:
- The first page of your volunteer application (printed from the online form, to ensure proper printing please use the small print button on the right side of the website page)
- 3 release forms: a liability release, a photo release and an emergency medical release (found below)
- Regular volunteer hours are Monday through Sunday 9:00am - 1:00pm. (excluding major holidays)
- Please be at the ranch by 9am on days that you plan to volunteer.
- Adults and youth 15 years of age and older that have completed the volunteer clinic may volunteer any time during these hours
- Special hours are available for office assistance and construction projects (check with office for hours)
- For information about Youth volunteering for kids under the age of 15, please click here .