Birthday Parties at Grace
Support Grace by throwing a party for your child
Round up your family and friends for a birthday party in Pony Town! This unique birthday party not only will give your child and their friends an experience they won’t soon forget, but the biggest gift is what you will be giving back….
Having your child’s party at Grace will provide care for a horse for three months!
Your guests will be hosted by a group of Grace experienced volunteers and youth leaders. Party activities will include: a meet-and-greet tour of Grace where they will meet ponies, horses, cows and sheep; hands on pony grooming; led horseback rides for all participants; birthday games; and special arts and crafts. Each child at the party will receive a bandana.
Details & Information
- Parties are three hours in length. The last half-hour the party is turned over to you for cake, refreshments, and presents.
- Donation of $295 for a party of up to 10 children
- A $20 donation for each additional guest over the first 10 participants
- Release of liability required for each child to be signed by parent or guardian. Helmets are required for all riding activities and will be provided by the ranch.
- Closed toe shoes required to be worn by all attendees (children and adults).
- Party facilities include use of Pony Town and large picnic area with BBQ Grill available upon request.
- You provide the food, cake, and beverages.
- We provide the Fun!
To book a party please email Sherri Britton at
Giving kids clothes and food is one thing but it's much more important to teach them that other people besides themselves are important, and that the best thing they can do with their lives is to use them in the service of other people.~ Dolores Huerta