Sponsor a Child, Youth or Class
Sponsoring a child, youth or class, helps the children and families in the community.
Grace has made it part of our mission to ensure that all youth and schools that want to participate in therapeutic and educational programs at Grace have that option, regardless of their ability to pay.
Fees for services make it possible to offer programs to thousands of children in the community. Grace strives to ensure that these fees are kept at a minimum for all participants.
Become a sponsor for Ride & Shine (Therapeutic Riding Programs): participants range from the age of 3 to senior citizens.
Those who benefit include participants with:Become a Youth Leadership Sponsor
There are 3 ways to help:
- Autism and other Pervasive Development Disorders (PDD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Traumatic brain injuries, ADHD, anxiety disorders and other physical and cognitive challenges
- Sponsor a session for $25
- Sponsor a month of sessions for $100
- Sponsor a year of sessions for $1,000
By becoming a Youth Leadership sponsor you will be helping a child become a leader in the community. Youth leaders, though their work with equines, learn the value of service to their communities. The youth also develop strong riding and handling skills through this program.As a Sponsor you will not only receive the satisfaction of making a difference in a child's life, but you will also receive the following:
How you can help:
- Sponsor a youth for a month ~ $80
- Sponsor a child for one year ~ $800
- Sponsor 30-35 children to visit Grace for a life science field trip ~ $300 (normal cost $12.50/child)
- this curriculum based program meets state science standards and addresses the national reduction in life science test scores in our youth. This program also incorporates empathy and the importance of responsible pet ownership.
- Grace t-shirt
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship on the website and Facebook
- Certificate of sponsorship
- Invitation to a special ranch event hosted by Grace for child, youth or school sponsors
To donate to sponsor a child or class click here (select sponsor a child under What would you like to donate to?)