Come out and meet the animals!Beginning in January, 2012 The Grace Foundation will offer group tours, private tours, volunteer orientations and special events during which the public will be welcome to come out and explore the Ranch.
Tours of the Ranch
- A Group Tour will be offered the 2nd Saturday of every month from 10 am - 11:30 am at no charge.
- During our tours you will learn about the history of Grace and be introduced to several of the familiar animal faces seen on the Meet Our Animals page of this website.
- Private tours will be offered by appointment only.
- Grace asks for a donation of $5 per person for private tours.
- If you would like to schedule a private tour please call the main office at (916) 941-0800
- Private tours with The Grace Foundation's Director and Founder Beth Decaprio will be offered by appointment only.
- Grace asks for a donation of $50 per tour for private tours with Beth
- If you would like to schedule a private tour with Beth please call the main office at (916) 941-0800
- Grace volunteers (who have been through an orientation) are welcome to bring family and friends out to see the Ranch from 9 am to 3 pm any day.
- Volunteers and their guest must check-in at the office
- All guests must sign a liability release and be given a visitor badge by an office administrator
- Guests under 18 must have a release of liability signed by a parent or guardian
Download Release of Liability here
- All guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Volunteer Orientations will be offered the 1st Saturday of every month.
- For more information on our volunteer orientations please click here
- Grace holds special events throughout the year that are open for the public to come out and see the Ranch.
- Please visit our events page by clicking here to see our scheduled upcoming event
Rules to follow when visiting Grace
- Please do not feed the animals without permission.
- Please do not bring your family pets. This is for their own safety and the safety of our animals and volunteers.
- Please no smoking. For the health and safety of all, Grace is a smoke-free environment.